Thursday, November 10, 2011

Audobon

It's funny how little coincidences happen.  Today, we had a friend come over to visit, and she brought her book of bird drawings with her.  She has been carefully drawing them from other books and pictures, and includes amazing details of the nests, individual feathers, and what might be in the birds' stomachs.  I keep saying it is just like the big Audobon book of birds.  During the visit, I talked to a neighbor of mine who is very involved with our local Audobon Society, and was telling her about this blog.  I have been meaning all day to email the link to her, and now that I am mentioning her, I suppose I should finally get to it!  Welcome, neighbor, I hope you enjoy looking at our blog!

Here are some of the highlights from the visit!




2 comments:

Amy said...

Yes, Lara, I did completely steal your style for the cocoa picture!

Lara said...

What? I didn't notice! Instead, I've been stealing your black'n'white style!