Thursday, October 27, 2011

The aluminum anniversary (really!)

Well, today marks the day, ten years ago, when Lara and I last visited, which was for the occasion of my wedding.  So I thought this picture would be perfect to celebrate this blog, and this day!  I also enjoy remembering a time when I wasn't shorter than every one of my cousins....sigh!
(Post-edit:  This photo is from the album in my last post, from 26 years ago....which means I am...what?  Older than 26?  How did this happen???)

6 comments:

Amy said...

I promise that's the last picture-of-a-picture post!

Lara said...

To avoid confusion may I add that this is not your wedding picture or even a picture of us ten years ago, but a picture of a certain bride and groom more like 25 years ago... silver anniversary?

Lara said...

PROOF that we indeed shared parts of our childhood!

Amy said...

Yes, good idea to clarify!
I just looked up the 26th anniversary gift, and do you know what it is??? Original pictures! Though there is absolutely nothing original about a picture taken of another picture!

Lara said...

Deep down you knew this picture had to be posted! But hey, are you sure you are the shortest cousin? Shorter than 63 inches?

Amy said...

60.5!!!!! 60.75 if I really concentrate....