Monday, November 29, 2010

Kukkia ja kuiskauksia

My daughter and I began Advent by participating in a local Christmas market in perfect winter weather. I was too preoccupied to take any pictures on the spot, but let me show you what we've been working on. These frosty crafts were created especially for this December.

We named these snowballs Frost Whisper (Kuuran Kuiskaus). They were made by my daughter from strips of grandmother's old linen. Three tiny jingle bells attached to each snowball create the 'whisper'.

These reflectors are called Frost Flowers (Kuurankukka). I made them from high quality reflective fabric, cotton lace and grandmother's linen. They can be attached to coats, bags, or perhaps even baby carriages, by the pin in the back.

There are still some left over! Whatever we don't sell before Christmas will be wrapped up as gifts. (That's a secret.)

No comments: