Saturday, June 26, 2010

sun and sand

Last weekend the boy and I went up to Seattle to hang with the boy's cousin.  And we had, of all things, a sunny day!!  Wow, in June?  Crazy, I know, but I have been waiting a long time to see that big ball of fire.  So, we headed to the beach, which is only about a five minute drive away.  The combination of sun, sand, and ocean was the perfect entry into the beginning of summer.  And as you can see, it wasn't very crowded.
Lara, this boot picture was inspired by your boots under the swing.  Sorry this post is late, but really, I haven't gone to bed yet, and I just noticed it was after midnight.  Oops!!  And I have to wake up early tomorrow, double oops!

1 comment:

Lara said...

And what boots! We should start a boot picture tradition... the adventures of boots.