Monday, June 4, 2012

Valkea meri


 After pink fluffy wings came pink fluffy flowers. After pink fluffy flowers came pink buds that turned into a sea of white blossoms. This is a place we visit every now and then, an old house by the sea and its garden of apple trees, a space sometimes used for community events and free for locals to enjoy any time. I first discovered this exceptionally impressive bloom one sunny evening last week. When I returned the next day just before noon with my camera, the bloom was still there, but the nuances created by a setting sun were not. When enjoying the world through a lens, I love my mornings and my evenings, but mid day I find harsh and flat. But I decided to make the most of it anyway! Here it is, and for the full effect imagine wind from the sea and an unceasing buzz of bees.

2 comments:

Jackie Buxton said...

Beautiful, thanks for sharing! I love to run and those kind of scenes are my favourite to run through. Well, not the blue door perhaps but hey, it looks a good place to end and have a hot up of tea on the veranda! Lovely!

Lara said...

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! It's always so rewarding to know someone's reading, and getting something out of it, too!