Friday, January 28, 2011

Minä itse







I've been told that when I was very little I often wanted to do things me myself. At 30-something, this still seems to be a strong tendency. For example, I'm rarely seen in any of the family pictures, because I'm busy taking them me myself.

This week I've been working on a special outfit for baby's first ceremony. I decided I wanted him to have a Me Myself Creation. My dad and sister and I are also practicing a few songs for the party. And I still need to get handmade announcement cards done for all the guests and a few other people. I can never manage to keep party preparations simple, and especially now all of this seems a bit much considering that I have about zero free time, but I want to do it all me myself, and I would like to emphasize that the stress involved is of a positive nature, the kind that makes one achieve goals. At least I'm not making the cake me myself. Just this once. I promise.

No comments: