Saturday, January 15, 2011

Kunpa he voisivat pysyä pieninä





I'm back, just half an hour late! Thanks Amy for keeping our project alive while I was busy elsewhere! The wonder of having a newborn in your life is such a rare pleasure and passes so quickly - enjoying it thoroughly requires full concentration.
If they could just stay little! To be honest, during the past year or two I have also been enjoying the process of my oldest child growing up: being able to do more and more on her own and becoming her own person. Watching them grow is a great adventure.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I have again stayed up too late and thought I would check one last time - yay! What lovely pictures - why don't my Carter's clothes have sweet nothings on the tag? Must be vintage! Take care, supermama!

Lara said...

I have no idea what Carter's even is or how this item ended up in our baby clothes, but it's one of my favorites. Someone in my generation must have worn it.