Friday, April 26, 2013

Tässä veneessä




I can't believe it's been over a month since Amy's last post and a disasterous seven weeks since mine! And this is only the fifth time I'm showing up this year. Is there anyone out there still following? I so miss being able to post regularly, and every week I have been trying to return... and failed. The grown-ups in this house are just seriously overworked at the moment. All my computer time is being consumed by my online studies, which will soon pause for the summer but which I'm trying to wrap up in advance because of another approaching deadline, otherwise known as a due date. By summer we will no longer be five but six! I'm convinced these studies were the right path to take, but with all my heart I'm looking forward to a few months of only childcare and homemaking! This year summer might actually feel like a vacation.

I find it comforting that I'm not in this boat alone, but that despite all our previous plans both Amy and I seem to be struggling with keeping this blog rolling. However, since this project was orinally meant to reconnect two cousins separated by ten time zones and ten years, I feel it should be kept alive until we have managed to meet again. What do you think, Amy? By the way, we had a birthday recently! This spring My Morning is Your Evening is three years old!

Here's a picture of someone looking into the horizon after waking up from his nap with kitty. At this point in my life I find some symbolism in it! It was taken this week on a day's cruise on Viking Grace (24 hours to Stockholm and back again).

Please be patient, I'll be back!

No comments: