Friday, October 26, 2012

Transition

Let me explain something....I have a friend-of-a-friend with a beach house, so that is why I have been showcasing so many trips to the beach lately!  The house is an old creaky cottage- cozy by day, and spooky by night!  I visited a couple weekends ago whilst in the midst of a major technological shift in my life.  We are transitioning to smart phones, and as someone who previously only had an emergency cell, this has opened up a whole new world for me!  I would be shouting my joys from the rooftops if I wasn't so pathetically late to the game!  The weekend that I went to the beach was my in-between time where I had no cell phone at all, and it was a beautifully unobstructed getaway with a couple of awesome ladies and our kids.  Thank you E, once again for sharing this awesome house, and for a great weekend.  Lara, it was one of those times that I really, really wished you could have been there!  You could have probably put the "cold" weather in perspective for us!











2 comments:

Amy said...

Lara, all of these pictures were either shot or converted to B&W...except one! Can you guess which one?

Lara said...

Second, of course! Love it all! Glad you're back!