Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Luomisvirtaus


I'm just stopping by to let you know I haven't forgotten. I'm experiencing the dilemma of summer: there would be plenty of lovely things to post about, but they are so lovely that they are sweeping me off my feet and far, far away from the computer. I love the internet, but I find that it's good for me to take a break once a year. This year that break seems to be coming very naturally. I've reached a creative state of flow that is preoccupying me enough to keep me from missing the online world. However, maybe the fruit of that flow will reach the online world in the near future! I hope all of you who have been following are also enjoying your summer so much that you will barely notice if disappear for just a little while longer. I will be back soon, at the latest when the sun stops shining on these walls after 9 pm.

No comments: