Monday, March 19, 2012

Rinnakkaiselämät

Last Friday was the second birthday of our dear mutual project! Over the past two years Amy and I have not only been creating this space together but indeed a whole new friendship. During the process I have discovered we have more in common than I ever imagined. Here's how Amy put it in a recent e-mail: we must be leading parallel lives! Last Saturday, at just about 4.13 pm our time, here's what my whole family was doing. I promise, I planned on posting these pictures without knowing a thing of Amy's Saturday post!

Need I say anything more? Happy birthday, dear online friendship! And thank you to all of you who have taken the time to tune in along the way!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I didn't even know - Happy Birthday indeed!! Guess what? It is snowing right now for the FIFTH time this March! It's even sticking to the ground a tiny bit! So your plants may stand a better chance than mine at this point. (And yes, a few leggy sprouts have already started falling over!)

'cil said...

I'll be interested in hearing how you did with the eggplant (munakoiso). Where in the world do you have space for all those plants???

Lara said...

That was the reason we moved around furniture the weekend before! Now we have the old kitchen table facing south in the living room - the only place with enough light to grow anything.

Still no sign of the munakoiso! I hope it's just feeling slow.