Friday, September 10, 2010

Routine

Living with a teacher means that September brings me back to a kid-centered routine.  I also get to do whatever I want to do all day, which is pretty nice!  This week we made pancakes...
....and I decided to re-purpose this cabinet from our old kitchen that I found in the shed.
The boy looked up at the sky and saw a baby in the clouds...he wasn't able to tell me exactly what looked like a baby, but I wondered if he has seen things in the clouds before.
And I got this shelf out from a closet and consolidated all of the tiny piles of toys in the living room.  Why didn't I think of this before? The closet is a mess now, but better that than the living room!

1 comment:

Lara said...

I was left wondering how does one combine "kid-centered" and "whatever I want"! Either you are the most positive-thinking person I know or you have a really nice kid!